• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Tuesday, March 09, 2004

    Oh, Yeah...I have a BLOG

    I just wanted to apologize to my hundreds of faithful readers (that's a joke, in case you didn't catch it). Forgive me for my lack of postings. I wish I could say that it has been due to an intensely mystical lenten journey or something, but alas...our internet connection has not been working for quite some time.

    It seems that switching phone plans a few weeks ago was not such a good idea. Little did I know that the new plan didn't include caller id, call waiting and some other high-tech features. Somehow, it screwed up our internet connection. I was just trying to be nice to the poor salesman on the phone...who knew?

    So anyhow, I am back in action and anxious to catch up on what I've missed around here.



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies