• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Friday, April 30, 2004

    My Do List

    While the Munkee and Beniy are out tromping around the local montains, the lil' guy and I will be here at home trying to get a few things done. I was planning to go with some of the ladies from church to a women's monastery on Saturday, but decided against it. I am feeling wimpy about driving 2-3 hours with a teething baby...he would probably be fine but I'm not feeling brave. I'm sure I'll regret my decision when they come back with great stories, oh well.

    Back to the subject. I'm pretty sure none of you really want to read my silly list, I apologize. Here it goes:

    1) Clean out the guest room, so I can at least open the door when guests come over.
    2) Organize the junk drawer by untangling the giant knot of rubberbands, batteries, empty lighters, and tape rolls by putting them into a nice little tray.
    3) Weed out clothes and junk for the ever-threatening garage sale so they can sit in the garage instead of the house.
    5) Plant some things on the portch and in the yard to reflect last month's onset of spring.
    6) Clean the kitchen and bathroom floors so things won't stick to our feet anymore.
    7) Scrub the tub and the friends growing in there.
    8) Wash the living room curtains so they look white again. Why I thought white was a good idea, I will never know.
    9) Scrub the layer of grey muck off the screen door. What is that stuff, anyway? Do we actually inhale that?
    10) Tidy the icon corner and try to avoid a disaster by finding a baby-proof box for the bottom shelf.

    If I get 30% of this done I will be happy. Afterall, there's always next weekend.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies