• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Tuesday, May 11, 2004

    A Quick Timeline or A List of Things You May Not Even Care About

    Ok, I know these things get old...but hey, I've only done one thusfar so I figue I still have a couple left in my quota.

    And Thanks, Carmen for the idea.

    10 Years Ago, I...
    - Was 14
    - Was a student at an all-girls Catholic High School
    - Loved writing sappy, overly introspective poetry
    - First started swimming and playing water polo
    - Wanted to join the Peace Corps after college

    5 Years Ago, I...
    - Was dating the Munkee
    - Started drinking coffee
    - Went to Italy, France, and Germany
    - Apprenticed with a midwife
    - Moved out of my parents home with some friends (and moved back, shortly after)

    2 Years Ago, I...
    - Had been married for 1 year
    - Worked at a tutoring center while going to school
    - Was Anglican and started exploring Orthodoxy
    - Went on a summer road trip with the Munkee
    - Let my hair grow to my waist

    1 Year Ago, I...
    - Was pregnant
    - Became Orthodox
    - Planted a garden
    - Still drove my beloved ‘86 Volvo that I had had since high school
    - Actually exercised regularly (maybe I should get pregnant again)

    Yesterday, I...
    - Did laundry
    - Finished writing a research paper for school
    - Cleaned out the kitchen junk drawer
    - Thought about exercising
    - Bought diapers and a new water filter

    Today, I...
    - Picked up the car from the repair shop
    - Read a book about Fr. Arseny
    - Went grocery shopping
    - Ate some strawberries
    - Made a doctor appointment for Basil

    Tomorrow, I Will...
    - Take Basil to his doctor appointment
    - Do laundry
    - Finish Fr. Arseny
    - Take a nap, hopefully
    - Go to Vespers



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies