• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Wednesday, June 02, 2004


    basil at my graduation Posted by Hello

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Beniy said...

    First: Awwww! He's so cute.
    Second: You've got pictures on your blog! Tell me how you did it!!!!
    Third: Pretty please!

    3:47 PM  
    Blogger Munkee said...

    I keep coming back to stare at him. My beautiful boy! Oh and my wife's left eye, that's pretty cool too.

    3:55 PM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    beniy...

    first: thanks, I have to say I agree!

    second: I downloaded a program that is offered on the blogger homepage called Hello or Picassa or something. It is preyyt self explanatory once you download it. It automatically sends pictures to your blog either from your computer files or the Internet. Best of all, it's FREE! And I'm a glutton for a bargain.

    third: Have fun :)

    7:38 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies