• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Wednesday, September 22, 2004

    Something for Nothing, Yummy Soup, and a Stinky Pail

    Despite the dry heatwave and head colds 'round here, I've managed to maintain a bit of productivity.

    Number one...ebay. I started selling random things...mostly odds and ends we don't need and some well-intentioned gifts we never use. My neighbor gave me a pair of baby shoes that I just sold for their retail value...go figure! Pretty cool, though. I'd like to make and sell things. I've made a couple of baby slings I'm hoping might turn a pretty penny.

    Number two...soup. I nailed it. You know that recipe that's in your head but comes out a little different everytime? Well, tonight it was great...and it hit the spot.

    Number three...diaper pail. Yep. Just gave it a good scrubbing that was due long ago. By the way...isn't that kind of a silly invention? Why don't we just throw them in the regular trash? Maybe I'll start doing that. Keep your eyes peeled if you want it...it might be up on ebay soon. If you don't buy it, I'm sure some freak will.

    Housewifery, sweet housewifery.



    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mmmmmmm. I love a good home-made soup, especially when you have a cold.

    11:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies