• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Tuesday, January 25, 2005

    Today

    I don't have much to say except that I am liking ginger snaps right now. When Basil falls asleep I usually grab a snack and sit down at the computer....today's snack is gingersnaps and milk. Yummy.

    This morning Basil and I went on an outing with my grandpa. We went to the cemetery to visit the graves of my great uncle, grandma, and uncle...then we had pizza.

    I enjoyed the trip. We both prayed silently at each grave, then my grandpa dutifully wiped away mud and clipped bits of grass that had grown around each gravestone, as I followed Basil around...he was more interested in kissing crosses on the markers and running around looking at shiny, old balloons.

    It was good to spend time with my grandpa...I know it's just a matter of time before he too is gone from here.

    And it is nice to be reminded of death...and life...and to keep memories eternal.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies