• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Wednesday, May 18, 2005

    Back in the Saddle Again

    I know, Pascha was ages ago and why haven't I blogged? I have no idea.

    I have been busy with projects and thinking about babies and fighting this crazy nesting urge.

    I started selling things I make at a boutique and had a booth at a local festival as well. So far, business hasn't been that great, but it's fun and a bit of extra money never hurt anyone (well, maybe it has, but not us!). I'm thinking about getting a table at a local Farmer's Market for the summer. Now that I have an arsenal of product, I figure I should get it out there. We'll see.

    Wait, what am I thinking? Isn't this monkey in my belly coming soon? Oh yeah, her....precious monkey. I think she wants out, judging by the kicks and flips. I'm getting anxious about her arrival on may levels. How will Basil react? Will she assume a proper position? Will the labor be easy/rough/the same as Basil? How do I handle two muffins? Oh the joys....pray for me, mostly my attitude, because I know everything will be fine ultimately. I just can't help getting nervous.

    So that's where I've been lately....hopefully the silence will be over.

    Christ is Risen!

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Sean Reagan said...

    Yay!

    Welcome back Sara!

    I'm sure Basil will love his new sister. :)

    10:51 AM  
    Blogger Katie Harris said...

    oooh. I remember the anticipation right before I had Eliot. It was the most excited nervous I'd ever been. I miss the kicks and flips sometimes. It will most definitely be different with two. If you ever need anything you know I'd LOVE to help out. You are a wonderful mother. I'll be praying.

    9:56 AM  
    Blogger existentialist said...

    I will pray for you. I remember the anxiety before the due date. My kid was 11 days late. I had to get induced with castor oil (I had a midwife), nasty! Then the labor lasted over 24 hours and culminated in an emergency casarean under general anesthesia. Every thing I didn't want to happen did. I guess the lesson was God was in control, not me. We both made it, we both survived.

    7:22 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies