• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Tuesday, October 11, 2005

    Fall Again

    We have been enjoying the fall-ness of October. Thankfully, the dry heat waves are over for now. Basil and I made pumpkins to put in our front window.
















    There are also a lot of family birthdays in the Fall. Me, my sister, Aaron, Basil, and Aaron's dad are all autumn babies. The season always makes me think of birthday memories. I took these pictures and framed them for my Aaron's Dad's birthday gift. I want to frame them for me!














    7 Comments:

    Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

    Precious pictures!
    :)
    Oh, and congrats on the quilt! That's definetely on the "things to do before i die" list. We'll see.

    3:04 PM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    i hope no one noticed that I spelled pumpkins "pumkins"...I was going to leave it misspelled, but the embarassment is just too much, I have to fix it :)

    9:08 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sara,
    i love those pictures, how precious!

    10:58 PM  
    Blogger Mimi said...

    Oh my goodness, those photos are wonderful - he will love them!

    10:04 AM  
    Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

    I thought you were just being extra festive with the "pumkin" spelling. You know how some things are deliberately mispelled to give a sense of, oh I don't know, cutesiness (Kuts for Kids, Kozy Kitchen, Kewl, lil' lamkin).

    :D Just random.

    2:06 PM  
    Blogger Katie Harris said...

    those are amazing! great job.

    10:27 PM  
    Blogger Sean Reagan said...

    That first picture looks like the beginning of a fugitive movie. I can just see Basil thinking, "Oh no! I've been caught!", just before he takes off running.

    The second picture is adorable, with Basil's little smirk and Juliana's characteristic staring off into space routine.

    The third picture is just plain cute. Basil's hair is so cool in all three pictures. Great pics Sara!

    10:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies