• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Wednesday, November 02, 2005

    Did I Call it, or What?

    I took a birthday trip to St. Vincent de Paul today and guess what I found...a dress VERY similar to the one I was drooling over a couple posts back, with the addition of the sweet peter pan collar and fabric bow things down the front although this one doesn't have the nice long skirt and is size 12 months, oh well! Note the 1.99 tag...and blue tags were 50% off! This has happened more than once before...What a cool gift :)

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Susan Sophia said...

    I don't think it'll fit! LOL

    You did call it! I love finding just the right thing at thrift stores. I recently got a gift cert. from Value Village for my birthday and the day I went found 2 dresses of my FAVORITE brand in my size!!! I know how you feel!

    Happy Birthday!!

    9:45 PM  
    Blogger Mimi said...

    Congratulations! Whohooo! What a birthday find.

    None in my size,eh?

    10:48 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations!
    Hooray for thrift stores.

    11:13 AM  
    Blogger existentialist said...

    your dear one stopped by my blog to give me some encouragement. Congratulations on your birthday and your coming birth, right? or is the baby already here?

    12:58 PM  
    Blogger Beniy said...

    Triplepostaliscious!!!

    4:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies