• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Monday, December 05, 2005

    Self Portrait Tuesday

    I have been following this widespread photo project for a while now and thought I might have a go. I really don't mean this to be a "hey, look at me" type of thing, I just really enjoy looking at the creative things other people do and wanted to have a bite, so to speak. Plus, I think it would be fun if some of my blogging friends out there would start this...just a fun way to get to know eachother better...come on :)

    The idea is to post a self-portrait of some sort following a certain theme each tuesday. This month's challange is reflective surfaces. I sifted through some old files and found this one. Poor lighting but hey...this is my first SP Tuesday, right?

    Eight months pregnant this past June with Basil on my back...glad my midwife doesn't read this.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger --erica said...

    Beautiful Sara!!!

    7:15 AM  
    Blogger Mimi said...

    I love it! What a great photo!

    10:34 AM  
    Blogger Beniy said...

    What a cool idea.

    3:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies