• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    SPT

    Man , do I stink at this...I mean come on, it's Thursday! I like how this came out...I like the orange-y color our walls take on without a flash. You can see our tree and Basil's Veggie Tales movie in the back. Late afternoons just before Aaron comes home are usually filled with boredom around here...hence the movie and my random picture taking. I wish you all a blessed night.

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    great job sara, i love the color.

    12:27 AM  
    Blogger Mimi said...

    You need to come visit and help me paint my house! Great color!

    10:05 AM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    i'd love to visit mimi....but as for the color, that's just a trick of the lighting...it's really an off-white! I wish I were that daring :)

    11:21 AM  
    Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

    I really like this photo, Sara. Juliana is huge (that's a good thing, I love chubby babies!). This photo really captures "life."

    Have a Merry Christmas, Sara (and Aaron and Basil and Juliana!)!!!

    12:19 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    did you paint? i seem to remember the walls being a yellow, not this color, but a buttercup yellow or something.

    1:12 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies