• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Wednesday, December 14, 2005

    Walking

    A steady combination of feeling lump-on-a-loggish and seeing this beautiful photograph, entitled "on my early morning walk", has inspired me to take more walks. I need to get out more...and not to a grocery, thrift, fabric store, or park. Before Juliana was born, Basil and I walked just about everyday. It's harder now with two...mostly logistically. Well, there's always tomorrow, eh?

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Mimi said...

    What a beautiful photo and an awesome goal! Enjoy!

    10:47 AM  
    Blogger annie said...

    Man, how could I stay in if my sky line looked like that!
    I share your sentiments on getting out and walking. Sometimes I feel like my whole morning revolves around just trying to get ready for that morning walk. For instance, today I 've been trying to get us out on a walk to the park so that Johnny can swing. Just as we were about to go, he frantically wanted to nurse and is now sleeping peacefully in our bed. I'll try again when he wakes. By the way, did you submit another self portrait yesterday? It sounds fun and I always like messing around with our cameras.

    11:30 AM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    mimi, it is really a goal because today yet again, it's pm and I'm still home!

    annie, i didn't submit a SPT yesterday. I had an idea but never did it...maybe next week. you should do it...I love your pictures (of what I've seen).

    12:59 PM  
    Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

    I'd like to walk more too. I wish I had a "walking buddy"... maybe when baby comes she'll be my walking buddy :)

    I don't like the thought of walking alone, but each time I do, I always find it to be a great time of prayer... "exercising" my faith so to speak. haha.

    7:58 PM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    XK, the little one will be the perfect walking buddy. I always felt weird walking alone, too...I always thought a dog would be a good partner because you wouldn't really have to talk while walking. But I guess that's fun too.

    10:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies