• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Thursday, January 12, 2006

    Ahhhhhh, Now that's Much Better

    It seems my initial thoughts about having no internet connection have quickly dissipated! After being click-free for nearly two weeks, this junkie is finally back on track. Unlike other time wasters, I have actually missed the community I feel like I've gained through blogging. I really feel like it enriches and challenges me to be a better wife, mother, child of God, etc. I know that may be odd but it's the straight truth. So, thank you all for what you add to my daily life by giving me inspiration and good things to ponder.

    Not much is new around here...still coming down from the holiday hurricane...I think life is gaining normality again! Feasting is always nice...but tiring in the end...I guess that's what makes the whole rhythm sweet.

    Even the kids are glad the computer is back in the saddle again :)

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Mimi said...

    I'm glad you are back!

    2:46 PM  
    Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

    Whoa, I really didn't know that you were gone! Am I a bad blog reader for not knowing this? AAH! But I've been checking your blog regularly everyday for the past two weeks, and what a JOY it is to see you are here again, posting!

    I contemplated quitting blogging, too. But I'm with you, I'd miss the people I've met through it too much!

    :)

    9:36 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's a fine balance to enjoy the computer and internet connection but not allow it to take over your life to the extent of being "addicted."

    I enjoy reading about people's lives and what they are up to. It does give me a sense of connection to a community that is far larger than the tiny world in which I live.

    6:35 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sara,
    how cute they are, i love this picture.
    i'm glad to see you back.

    8:47 AM  
    Blogger Mamasings said...

    I'm getting that feeling too..blogging helps me to express thougts I wouldn't otherwise put into words...rather the thoughts would randomly float around in my head, adding to the continual whirlwind of my life. Love reading what's going on with my friends too.

    11:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies