• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Saturday, January 14, 2006

    It's Raining?

    Yes, it is...our plans to trek down to the San Diego Zoo and go to vespers and dinner with this lady and her cutie were thwarted by wetness. So we've been at home, a usual day for me and the kids but with the fun (and helpful) addition of daddy! The house is a mess of laundry, toys and spilled pretzels but hey we're having fun. Tonight we're going to here for vespers instead to hear this motley crew sing.

    I had some cool photos to post but the drive isn't working for some reason, oh well.

    Happy Saturday

    5 Comments:

    Blogger annie said...

    Johnny and I got to enjoy the chorale on Wednesday. We bought some books from them too. It's too bad the rain messed with your plans, but it's kind of nice to have some wet, cold weather. It is winter afterall.
    Have a great weekend.

    6:35 PM  
    Blogger Mamasings said...

    I think I need a blog lesson....all those links and pictures. Nice!

    That baby bath your friend has is wild!

    11:17 PM  
    Blogger Mimi said...

    I'm sorry your zoo plans were thwarted, but glad that you got to enjoy the SVOTS Choir! It sounds lovely!

    9:32 AM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    The choir was nice, in my non-musical opinion :) Ruth, isn't that thing cool? I think I'm going to get one for ben and grace's baby just so I can see it...I'll show you how to do pics and links anythime...just let me know (it's pretty easy).

    12:44 PM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    I should clarify that I want to get the tummytub, althought the duck one is pretty cool too :)

    12:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies