• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Wednesday, February 01, 2006

    Sweet Peas for a Sweet Pea

    Spoonfuls of squished peas were met with welcome lips and funny faces. The intrigue wore off after about five dips into the bowl...but it was fun while it lasted.

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Mimi said...

    Bwahahahahaha. She does look skeptical, doesn't she? She also looks a lot like her brother.

    1:05 PM  
    Blogger --erica said...

    She's adorable!!!

    6:55 PM  
    Blogger annie said...

    What a beauty!
    I'll have to give peas a go sometime. Johnny really digs avacado.

    7:32 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    love the expressions, very cute.

    11:20 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's my grandbaby! And I agree with the above comment - she sure looks alot like Bazeman! And what is really funny is that Juliana's Dad started with peas or green beans about the same age! Didn't think I could remember that long ago did you!!
    Grandma Dolly

    10:52 AM  
    Blogger Katie Harris said...

    look at those eyes! gorgeous

    2:27 PM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    I agree she is quite a pretty little thing.

    Jean, I'm so glad you commented:) I bet Aaron's veggies were mooshed in the same baby food mill you gave me...thanks!

    Annie, I ought to try avocado...I can't remember if I've shared any with her yet...B loved the stuff. Oh, I like the Mary Cassat profile pic...nice.

    3:18 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies