• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Thursday, March 02, 2006

    Boy on Bench

    I found Basil in the backyard sitting on this bench singing about birds and oranges. Glad I happen to have my camera. Juliana does cute things too, honest...poor second baby ;)

    You are worried about seeing him spend his early years in doing nothing. What! Is it nothing to be happy? Nothing to skip, play, and run around all day long? Never in his life will he be so busy again. Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Emile, 1762

    10 Comments:

    Blogger Kassianni said...

    awww, what a sweet baby you have!

    4:13 PM  
    Blogger annie said...

    Birds and oranges, two of my favorite things!
    What a charming boy.

    10:51 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love the picture, what a sweet moment to capture.

    11:32 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome picture ... it's what I dream of my kids doing. One of these days I'll get the guts to forego everything and head out to the country. Or, maybe it just looks like you live in the country?

    9:20 AM  
    Blogger D. I. Dalrymple said...

    That's a really great photo.

    9:22 AM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    Thanks guys...Jennifer, we don't live in the country...we live in a suburb of L.A., although our backyard is pretty wild...I like it that way, I guess it makes me *think* we have a little patch of country! Thanks for stopping by :)

    9:52 AM  
    Blogger E Rica said...

    A true CAS major. :) I'm reading that book for my CAS 101 class right now.

    9:56 AM  
    Blogger Mimi said...

    Very cool photo, it looks like he had a lovely time.

    I'm also giggling about the second baby thing, yeah, I can relate.

    9:57 AM  
    Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

    So sweet. I like birds and oranges too. Two of my favorite things to doodle. Thanks for sharing your Basil's sweetness!

    12:40 PM  
    Blogger Christina said...

    I love it when I catch Pavlos doing or saying or singing things. Sometimes, when he is playing, I just hang out where he can't see me so I can listen to him and watch him because kids at this age can be so amusing:)

    7:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies