• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Thursday, May 25, 2006

    Another Day

    It's amazing what a night of sleep will do.

    My Munkee brewed up some delicious Liquid Amber with this odd but amazing Aeropress.

    Completely loving Sufjan Stevens. He is so very talented and moving and fun. I could listen to this all day. Oh wait, I do.

    Getting the house ready for this guy's lady to stay with us.

    Have a blessed weekend and a happy Friday :)

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Mimi said...

    I'm so glad it's better! Happy Friday and enjoy the houseguest.

    10:53 AM  
    Blogger annie said...

    We are big Sufjan fans too. Some of it makes me dance of some of the songs make me cry.
    I am not blogging right now because I am up north with my sister. But I'll be back next week with pictures.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    2:35 PM  
    Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

    surfjan, eh? I've noticed lots of folks like him, though I've never heard his stuff. Guess I'll have to listen to him sometime!

    You're lucky to have a munkee who brews good joe. mmm... the best part of waking up!!! :)

    take care Sara!!

    2:56 PM  
    Blogger Mamasings said...

    I'd love to hear the CD sometime! Thanks for taking care of "this guy's girl"

    11:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies