• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Wednesday, June 14, 2006

    Summer, Summer, Summertime

    Although summer still technically looms six days in the future, unofficially the hoses are a-flowin' and the babies are napping in nothing but diapers (well, undies for the big boy). They are really so sweet when they're sleeping.

    Check out this baby my talented father gave us. We found it on craigslist for 100 bucks and my dad built out the platform above the slide into a nice sized playhouse area. There is a regular swing, a baby swing and a bar with hangy-down handles. I need to make a new canvas covering for it...the kids absolutely love it. Aaron and I want to put the plastic pool at the end of the slide...better do that while they're napping :) Oooh, I could go do it right now!

    It's good to have a camera again.

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Susan Sophia said...

    Naps? What are naps? Each and every one of my children decided naps was NOT for them by the time they were about TWO!!! That means my house has been napless for nearly 2 years!

    I MISS NAPS!

    2:52 PM  
    Blogger Kassianni said...

    wow, a pool at the end? a veritable kid's paradise.

    5:05 PM  
    Blogger Katie Harris said...

    miss you guys. eliot has that exact same teddy bear.

    9:45 PM  
    Blogger Mimi said...

    Sure looks like summer to me! Enjoy the backyard toy! Yay Grandpa!

    2:50 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Do you need a membership (?) for craigslist? I've heard of it before but don't know much about it. My grandkids are beautiful!

    3:14 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oops that was me, bogfrog is my cousin who is staying with us!

    5:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies