• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Monday, June 26, 2006

    What's the Happs?

    So we've been busy lately to say the least. Two of my cousins are staying in the area from out of town, sometimes at our place. The upsides are that they like to help with the kids and we get to do cool things because they're here. Example, Disneyland. Now I'm not the biggest fan of the Crowdedest Place on Earth but we did have lots of fun. Aaron and I got to ride some big kid rides, too! Oh and fyi, the new Space Mountain is cool but I miss the old track. The babes liked all of the activity...Basil has been playing Captain Hook ever since the trip, and Juliana well, she's just cute :) Oh, and she's been taking steps!! She likes to surprise us, though. She'll act scared and resistant when we do the "walk to Mommy" thing but I've caught her several times treking across the living room on foot! Sneaky bean!

    The pictures...leftward, my mom and J at disneyville; above, me and J (at least no one will doubt she's my daughter); what a blog post without a photo of Basil??!!

    What else? It's hot. It's humid, you'd think we'd moved to Puerto Vallarta with the tropical rains at night and the warm, sweaty clouds. Nothing that a cold glass of water, a trip to the beach, a dip in a pool, or a sprinkler can't help, though.

    My munkee (the bearded fool on the left) is heading across the continent later this week to visit some friends in New York and attend Beniy and Elizabeth's wedding (the bearded groom on the right). Pray for traveling mercies and a blessed marriage, if you think of it.

    That's all for now...cheers!

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Mimi said...

    You look like you had a great time, I wonder where J gets those eyes, and traveling mercy prayers indeed.

    3:28 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my gosh, you and Juliana have the exact same eyes! Amazing. She is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it. I want to kiss those cheeks so bad...:)

    And YOU have the cutest freckles ever. I am jealous :)

    3:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice to see you :) what a cute picture.

    12:15 AM  
    Blogger --erica said...

    so wonderful to see you in person!!!
    --
    we too rode space mt. I missed the old track!! The kids had a blast though! :)

    -- send Cpt Hook our greetings

    12:04 PM  
    Blogger Kassianni said...

    wow. what a mother-daughter resemblance. my daughter looks like my husband, as does my middle son. my youngest son (3rd time lucky?) looks like me, and a little like my grampa too.
    sweet pictures.
    travelling mercies v.m.!

    12:57 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I prayed for J's eyes! Sara, you have the most beautiful eyes I know of! And what beautiful children - miss a pic of Capt'n Hook - next time? Glad you are having fun this summer. Miss you all!

    9:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies