• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Saturday, July 15, 2006

    Someone Pushed the Repeat Button

    So I've had this line stuck in my head for the past few days...it just keeps popping up in my thought streams, or lack thereof. It's from an odd experimental/back room/late at night recording a friend of ours did a few years back. These words were repeated over and over. If I recall, it was written just after he was married.

    Don't mess, don't mess, don't mess with me.
    Do-mes, do-mes, domesticated me
    Don't mess with me.

    For whatever that's worth.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Kassianni said...

    LOL!! I'd love to know the tune. It could be my new theme song. too funny. the domesticated man. a truly formidable beast, no?

    1:36 PM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    ha! indeed :) i wish i could sing it for you.

    9:25 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies