• (function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Friday, September 22, 2006

    At Long Last

    Firstly, the big news...30 some weeks, there will be five of us. This was a bit shocking but we are so happy to have a new chubby blessing on the way. Learning to trust in God's sovreignty seems to be easier when you have less control. Your prayers for a safe pregnancy and healthy baby would be greatly appreciated.

    This photo is of one day old Basil, by the way.

    And yes, baby boys grow into bigger boys. And let me tell you, three is a lot different than two :) This photo is from his birthday beach day. We had a great time.


    My dad buried a treasure for B to dig up at the beach "crab" party. The tide finally went out enough for some good exploration and B got lots of big boy gifts, although he cried when we started singing to him, he was embarrassed.

    Little sister had fun in the big sandbox.










    Especially with the other girls...from left to right, Juliana, Salome, Katherine

    That's all for now...hope you have a nice weekend :)

    17 Comments:

    Blogger annie said...

    How exciting! Thanks for sharing the news. I will keep you and the babe in my prayers.

    1:38 PM  
    Blogger Lauren S. said...

    Congratulations! We both have buns in the oven...Are you feeling well?

    Several people have told me the change from 2 to 3 is much easier than the 1 to 2. I'm doing the latter so I guess I'll be pulling my hair out soon. :)

    Love the crab birthday party, pretty pictures too.

    1:41 PM  
    Blogger annie said...

    Oh, and many years to sweet guy, as well.

    2:09 PM  
    Blogger Christina said...

    congratulations!!!!

    3:19 PM  
    Blogger Mimi said...

    Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Many years and be assured you will be in my prayers.

    And, Happy Birthday to Basil!

    3:46 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What great pictures! Looks like everyone had a good time. Many Years to you, Basil!

    And congratulations!!! How exciting - I'll keep you both in my prayers. :)

    4:15 PM  
    Blogger Xenia Kathryn said...

    Sara! I'm so excited for you! A family of five, how amazing!

    Happy birthday to your sweet, sweet Basil! What a fabulous party :)

    10:02 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh my sweet sara,
    congratulations! and happy birthday to basil!

    1:38 AM  
    Blogger Kassianni said...

    congratulations!!!!
    three is a charm, believe me.
    I'm so happy for you two!!

    10:14 AM  
    Blogger Susan Sophia said...

    Congratulations!!!
    Lauren---2 to 3 is still a big adjustment as you are now outnumbered! But 3 to 4 is a breeze 'cuz once outnumbered it no longer matters! LOL
    Sara, I'm so excited for you! I read Dawn's comment on Paradosis in which she said, "I'll help with the babies" before I read this and thought it funny she would say that. Now I understand!
    And whole heartily agree with James...
    Green Acres is the place for Plews!
    Love you all!
    Many Years to "Baby Basil" as he is STILL known in our house!

    10:21 AM  
    Blogger Liz in Seattle said...

    Congratulations to you all! And it would sure be nice to see you again, especially as permanent residents!

    The party pictures are great, BTW.

    Liz & Steve F. in Bothell

    11:08 AM  
    Blogger layne (herman) said...

    Again let me say congrats to you, Aaron and your whole family!! Our Lord's blessing to you all!


    I was able to have dinner with Mr. Basil this evening (and his Dad too.) It was nice to finally chat with Aaron, and fun to watch Basil and Andrew hit it off.

    10:40 PM  
    Blogger Bluecanopy said...

    Thank you all so much for your warm congratulations, comments and prayers. Community, yes even online community, makes the journey that much more enjoyable.

    12:33 PM  
    Blogger --erica said...

    Blessings to you!!!!

    5:27 PM  
    Blogger --erica said...

    oh.. and the step to three was easier for us that from three to four.. but ours aren't quite as close! :)

    5:28 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YAAAAAY!!!! I love babies! Everyone should have more babies! And you and Aaron make exceptionally cute ones :) And with good names :)

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    10:37 AM  
    Blogger D. I. Dalrymple said...

    Congratulations! Wonderful news.

    3:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    babies