A Quick Timeline or A List of Things You May Not Even Care About
Ok, I know these things get old...but hey, I've only done one thusfar so I figue I still have a couple left in my quota.
And Thanks, Carmen
for the idea.
10 Years Ago, I...
- Was 14
- Was a student at an all-girls Catholic High School
- Loved writing sappy, overly introspective poetry
- First started swimming and playing water polo
- Wanted to join the Peace Corps after college
5 Years Ago, I...
- Was dating the Munkee
- Started drinking coffee
- Went to Italy, France, and Germany
- Apprenticed with a midwife
- Moved out of my parents home with some friends (and moved back, shortly after)
2 Years Ago, I...
- Had been married for 1 year
- Worked at a tutoring center while going to school
- Was Anglican and started exploring Orthodoxy
- Went on a summer road trip with the Munkee
- Let my hair grow to my waist
1 Year Ago, I...
- Was pregnant
- Became Orthodox
- Planted a garden
- Still drove my beloved ‘86 Volvo that I had had since high school
- Actually exercised regularly (maybe I should get pregnant again)
- Did laundry
- Finished writing a research paper for school
- Cleaned out the kitchen junk drawer
- Thought about exercising
- Bought diapers and a new water filter
- Picked up the car from the repair shop
- Read a book about Fr. Arseny
- Went grocery shopping
- Ate some strawberries
- Made a doctor appointment for Basil
Tomorrow, I Will...
- Take Basil to his doctor appointment
- Do laundry
- Finish Fr. Arseny
- Take a nap, hopefully
- Go to Vespers