You called it, Erica, you know memes are my weakness, well sort of.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
I have diamonds in my wedding ring, does that count?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Whew, I think it was a matinee showing of Cheaper by the Dozen right after Basil was born. We don't like to spend our precious date nights in the theatre.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I do miss The Simpsons
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
An "everything" bagel if Aaron makes it with his. Toast, eggs and fruit if I eat with Basil.
6. What is your favorite meal?
I agree with Erica, hard question. There are just too many.
7. What is your middle name?
8. What food do you dislike?
Oysters. I tried, I really did.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
2001 Saturn Wagon
10. Favorite sandwich?
I could say chicken breast with avocado, tomato, lettuce, and cheese but really I think it would have to be PB and H on a sweet whole wheat bread with crunchy, "natural" peanut butter (non-hydrogenated, the kind you have to stir; aka the kind I hated as a kid) and a thin layer of honey. mmm.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Lying. This just bugs me, and usually it's obvious when someone is doing it. It really bums me out to feel like I can't trust someone.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
Toss up. Skirts and a good old pair of jeans.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation?
Somewhere with really good food.
14. What color is your bathroom?
A cream-ish something and green
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
The kind you wear.
16. Where would you retire to?
Guess I'll see when I get there.
17. What was your most memorable birthday?
So far, my eighth. Since my birthday is November 2, my parents gave me a halloween costume party. We made a giant spider web with yarn in the backyard and played the coolest games.
18. Favorite sport to watch?
Golf, just kidding.
19. How far away do you think people are reading this?
Maybe Victoria, in BC?
20. Who do you least expect to do this?
21. Person you expect to do it first?
Well, I would have said Aaron but now I have no idea!
22. When is your birthday?
See above...ok, November 2, now you don't have to scroll back up.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both, to my detriment. And I guess it depends, too
24. What is your shoe size?
It used to be 7 1/2 then pregnancies squished them out to a fair 8.
Just two feral rabbits that have graced our cul-de-sac and have eaten my entire parsley and basil plants!
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
My friend Cybil just told us that she's pregnant again.
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
I don't think I knew. I did go through a phase of signing my name "Sara Pass, PhD." I guess I just wanted the title because I can't think of what my "doctorate" was in!
28. How are you today?
Doing well right now. The kids are down and the house is quiet.
29. What is your favorite candy?
30. What is your favorite flower?
31. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to?
July 9...Juliana's first birthday
32. Are you married?
Why, yes I am.
33. Do you enjoy your job?
I cordially invite you to participate in this notable undertaking, if you feel so inclined.